REGULATION 14° EDITION
Saturday 5th October 2019
THE FINISHER T-SHIRT WILL BE DELIVERED ONLY AT THE ARRIVAL.
THE CHOICE OF DRINKING BEER ALONG THE ROUTE IS A PERSONAL CHOICE OF EVERY RUNNER, THAT THEREFORE ASSUME RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES
ARRANCABIRRA ® - SERIOUS AND SEMI SERIOUS COMPETITION
- The race is open to all men and women aged 18 or over on the date of entry whether or not they are members of a running association.
- Inscriptions are managed by 100x100trail.com website, owned by VDA Trailers.To enter the inscription it is necessary to the register on the website.
Look at the registration procedure here.
- NO REPLACEMENT ADMITTED
- In case of cancellation, repayment at 70% of the registration fee, if notified by 20 September 2019.
- The MEDICAL CERTIFICATE OF AGONISTIC SPORT ABILITY is mandatory. We suggest to bring a photocopy to the bib delivery. Each runner must upload the medical certificate and the disclaimer form in their profile control panel (www.100x100trail.com), no later than 30th September 2019.
- On the route there are 4 or 6 refreshment points where you can only drink a can of beer that will be marked on the bib. In the registration form it is possible to request beer for celiacs.
- It is absolutely forbidden to bring alcoholic beverages on the route.
- Departure from the center of Courmayeur (Viale Monte Bianco) at 10 am. Arrival at the Parco Bollino.
- ROUTE: in case of good weather, classic ride (18 km) with climb to La Suche, Curru, Tête de la Tronche. In case of bad weather, reduced lap (13 km) on Tirecorne and La Suche. The decision on the route will be taken 2 days before according to the weather, with relative publication of the map on the site.
- TIME BARRIERS: according to the route, 1 or 2 time barriers are set at the Curru exit and / or from the Bertone Ref. Those who will not leave this points within the indicated time will be disqualified from the race.
- The route will be marked with signs, AB arrows and flags.
- At the arrival there will be a party with live music open to all: lunch for friends/visitors15 €, free lunch for competitors and organizers.
- You can participate with the dog (strictly on a leash), thus entering the CCC classification "Cane Con Corridore o viceversa" = "competitor with dog or ... vice versa".
The dog's name will be registered upon arrival.
- The funniest mask will be rewarded. This year's theme is to be defined.
- The use of sticks is at the choice of the competitor; the use of trail shoes is mandatory, always bring a rain jacket, gloves and a cap. if the weather is really bad, the race will be reduced on the 13 km track.
- You can leave the replacement clothing in a bag at the arrival (200 m from the place of departure). Unfortunately no showers on site.
- The organization enroll each runner at the UISP to guarantee insurance coverage.
- AWARDS: (prizegiving at Parco Bollino at about 4.30 pm)
Top three men and women in the Arrancabirra® Trofeo Hurzeler-Grivel category.
The best of the CCC classification ... the one with the dog.
The most fun costume of the Stravaganti (extravagant) category.
- BIBS DELIVERY:
Friday 4th at Parco Bollino from 5.00 pm to 10.00 pm
Saturday 5th at Parco Bollino from 7.30 am to 9.30 am.
We suggest to show up on Friday to avoid the Saturday morning queue which could delay the departure.
STRAVAGANTI THEME 2018
To be defined
Each runner can pick up only his bib presenting an identity document.
START Viale Monte Bianco (in front of the City Hall) (mt. 1224 slm) at 10.00 a.m.
ARRIVAL Parco Bollino (1224 slm)
MAXIMUM TIME to finish the race, 8 hours (so within 6 p.m.)
TIMING electronic detection only upon arrival
DEVELOPMENT km. 18/13 GPS measurement
D+ mt. 1410